Home arrow NewsBreak arrow Vidalia Housefire
Vidalia Housefire
Friday, 08 August 2014

ImageAugust 8-- - Volunteer members of the Toombs County Red Cross Disaster Action Team responded to a fire at 604 Ward Street, in  Vidalia GA.  The home was completely destroyed and displaced two adults and one child. 

Red Cross volunteers provided the family with emergency funds and vouchers for food, clothing and shoes, furniture and household items. (Photo Joshua Howell, ARC volunteer) 

Vidalia Fire Chief Brian Sikes says the fire was apparently caused by an electrical short.  He said there was no one home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries.

 
< Prev   Next >
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement


Copyright © 2014 Southeast Georgia Today Web Portal
This Site is Best Viewed with Screen Resolution of 1024 X 768 Pixels
Website Design & Hosting by Red Wheeler Associates, LLC